Joe's Mom and Dad sent a gift box that was initially a mystery. Joe's couldn't have pulled them out in any other order. First, he pulls out a box of "Soldier Fuel," (energy bars), next was a Bill Cosby DVD. At this point we were looking at each other not knowing what to think. Then, the next two gifts tipped it all off. The books "Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads" and "Just Me and My Dad." His New Dad package was a perfect birthday gift for this year's birthday.
He also loves UTZ chips which can only be shipped out west from the east coast. I think we were both excited for the 3 boxes of chips! :-)
The other cool gift Joe got for his birthday are these cleaning rags for his truck from my mom. She gave me some for washing any surface and drying instantly without any chemicals at all. And they are amazing! I can now clean windows without Windex, and I don't end up with a single streak. I highly reccomend them to any of the women out there! Click here for more info about Norwex products.
Baby Update: We have entered the 2nd trimester, and I'm still feeling really good. Still more tired than normal, but no morning sicknessat all. I feel very lucky! We have our 2nd appointment this Wednesday, and we are looking forward to hearing the heartbeat for the first time.




0 comments:
Post a Comment