I would have never imagined that I would be in my 8 1/2 month of pregnancy during our first anniversary. Life continues to amaze me, and how so many Blessings and events can seem to happen overnight. We had a wonderful day enjoying breakfast at out favorite hole-in-the-wall place called "Joe's Cafe." Then off to Estes Park, enjoying the scenery, lake, and some softball games. Then out for dinner and back home to eat the frozen 1-year Double Chocoloate Zucchini cake. With the tiniest nibble by both of us (it was absolutely disgusting), I served up a fresh piece of the cake that I made for us to enjoy. Marriage is such an amazing journey, and I am so lucky to experience it with such a wonderful and devoted husband!
 |
Softball Games in Estes Park
|
 |
| Dogs tired from the day in Estes Park |
 |
| Hmmm? Which one looks better??? :-) |
1 comments:
Happy 1st Anniversary, Joe & Corrina! Wishing you many more happy years together!
Post a Comment