Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Eight months old already.  Wow!  We are approximately 20.5 lbs. and have moved into 12 month clothes.  He still seems to be on the shorter side, so his 9 month pants still fit. 

Daddy has nicknamed him "Jack O' Lantern" as he has his bottom front 2 teeth and 1 top tooth 2 or 3 spots over from where his front teeth will be. 

He doesn't seem too be a picky eater.  Loves fruit the best, but will eat anything I give him.  I do, however, have to disguise peas.  But I don't blame him on that one.  I can't stand peas either! :-)

Prefers to have us hold his arms so he can walk around.  He may be getting a tad bit closer to crawling, but as of today, he is not crawling yet.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The Colorado Fullers. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.