I can't believe how much a little one can learn everyday. It seems like Isaac is changing and growing up so fast! He has found a new love for ice cream (thanks to Daddy), and yes, sugar makes him go a little crazy. He has picked up singing to his favorite silly songs mimiking lots of different sounds. He loves to sing and dance and enjoys to have music playing. His favorite letter is "O" and will point it out anywhere he sees it, particularly in the books we are reading. When I ask where "Little Brother" is, he points to his belly, but I know he has no clue what is coming his way in a couple of months. He still prefers to be outside, and we try to get to the park every nice day we have. He loves to point to everything he knows in books, say animal sounds, point to body parts, and match shapes/letters. I must admit, he's a pretty good student and listens to directions very well. I'll enjoy it now, because I don't know how long it will last! :-) He does love to test us and see what he can get away with. Little "timeouts" seem to work most of the time, and he can always point at what he did wrong and is now starting to say "no-no" (the newest word in his vocabulary). I'm glad to see that "yes" is still among his favorite words and uses it interchangably for "please" and "I want that." Best of all, he loves to give hugs and kisses and they just make me smile every time. He is very, very sweet!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment