Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Levi Timothy Fuller

March 20, 2012 at 5:48am
7 lbs. 15 oz.
20 1/2 in





 
When I was told that siblings can be completely different from each other, it was hard to believe they could be that different. Levi does what I always thought many babies do...eat, sleep and poop.  He is so peaceful and only "squeaks" when he needs something (ok...once and a while it is a loud squeal).  He is sleeping most of the time and can be put down anywhere and be content.  I know its quite early to tell, but if I have to guess, I think we may have a little independant one on our hands.  He has long and skinny features, unlike Isaac.  Isaac is adjusting better than expected, and after a week, he has begun to want to investigate this new little baby that doesn't seem to be going away.  He likes to give Mommy and Levi kisses goodbye when he is going off to the park or outside to play.  This is quite an improvement from the "NO!" when Mommy and Levi walked into the room together.  We are now a family of 4 and it's amazing!  God has blessed us and we are forever grateful!!!

1 comments:

The O Family said...

He is such a beautul baby, Corrina! Welcome sweet baby Levi! So glad you all are doing well.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The Colorado Fullers. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.