Isaac is loving having his grandparents here and all the extra attention that comes with it! At 19 months, he continues to enjoy anything outdoors. Thank goodness spring is here! He has trained himself to let us know when he has to go "poo" on the potty. Now we need to work on letting us know when we needs to go "pee"on the potty. But, no dirty diapers from him in over a month....I'm okay with that!!! We are in the middle of working on his "new" bedroom, so I'm interested to see how he will adjust to yet another change.
His big brother skills are settling in. Yesterday while Levi was crying, he walked over to a pacifier, picked it up and came back and handed it to me. He looked at me like, "Duh mom, put that into his mouth and he'll be quiet." I think things are going to be just fine between them. :-)
 |
| Levi and Isaac |
 |
| Wearing PopPop's boots |
 |
| Helping Daddy remodel bedroom |
0 comments:
Post a Comment