Saturday, July 21, 2012


My nephew, Kyle, flew in to visit us for a week. I LOVED seeing the boys get to play and interact with their cousin. Kyle is going to be a senior next year, and I wanted him to visit me for years, so I am so glad we were able to make it work before he graduates and moves on into his adult life! We swam in the pool, went to a few playgrounds, played games at Dave & Busters, saw the mountains, played disc golf (or as Kyle says, "frolfing"), and ran some other errands. He was a nice help loading boys and strollers in and out of cars, etc. I hope he will want to come back and visit us in the future. I'm sure I'll be able to convince him to come snowbarding some winter!

Walking to the park

Isaac and Kyle on tire swing

Playing at park

Time for popsicles

Levi and Kyle

The boys with their cousin Kyle

At Dave & Busters

Another day at a park

A little hike and a lot of mountains!

Trying on Kyle's new snowboarding equipment from Joe

"Frolfing"


Kyle thought it was funny I never heard of "Fruit Ninja" before.  I don't get out much I guess! lol!

Some day Isaac will be able to roll them far enough and not throw them into the other lane!

Vroom! Vroom!

Levi and Kyle
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The Colorado Fullers. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.