Tuesday, August 27, 2013


Joseph Andrew
6 lb 10 oz
19 3/4 in


Momma started contracting Sunday night when going to bed.  Daddy woke up and saw Momma still awake.  He asked, "are we having a baby tonight?" In response, Momma said, "Don't worry about it, just get some rest.  I'm timing the contractions, but I'll let you know."  Daddy said, "Nah, you had that same look in your eye with Levi, we are having a baby tonight."  After a few hours, Daddy woke up again to see Mommy packing the hospital bag. Then he knew for sure we were were gonna have a baby.  So, we got everything ready to go the the hospital, called Josh and Michelle to come over to watch the boys, and we got the hospital a little before 5:00 am.  Less than an hour later, Joseph was born.  It was a fast and natural delivery.  I requested an epidural, but the midwife said there wasn't enough time.  The baby was ready to come, and I needed to begin pushing.  Like his brothers, he had the cord around his neck, but everything was ok, and he was a healthy baby! Daddy even cut the umbilical cord for the first time, so that was a special moment to remember.

Joseph has continued to be a wonderful baby during the first 2 weeks of life.  He sleeps often and has a loud screeching/squealing scream once in a while.  But other than that he just eats, sleeps and poos.

His big brothers love him to pieces!  Isaac tells him, "It's OK, Buddy, it's OK, Buddy!" And with one little peep from Joseph, Levi runs over to him insisting to give him a kiss on the head.  They have shown no signs of jealousy and have been amazing with the addition of their little brother!

Joe cutting Joseph's cord

Thank you Lord for another healthy, beautiful son!

"Big Brother" party at the hospital!

I love this little guy already!

I get to come home today!

Let's go home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The Colorado Fullers. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.