Friday, September 13, 2013

Levi is now saying "Ma Ma" and "Da Da," but only on command.  He doesn't say them in context when needed.  He has done an amazing job with his little brother's arrival.  He seems to be quite the caretaker.  He wants to help change diapers, give kisses to stop from making noise or for no reason at all, and points to the chair when Momma should put him down to sleep.

He continues to teethe and is still getting his eye teeth.  He has done a great job moving his crib into Isaac's room.

I swear when I got home from the hospital, he had gained 10 pounds.  He has really filled out and has become pretty solid.  I don't think that's its just that I have a newborn at home now, but I'm sure that's a big factor.  He just seems so much bigger this month!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The Colorado Fullers. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.