And it begins....
Isaac joined the Mighty Mites soccer league for 3-4 year olds. His first class he ran onto the field and started kicking around the ball. When it was time to join the group and start class, he was clinging onto me and was shy. After introducing him to one of the coaches, he didn't leave her side much of the session. He really enjoys one on one attention, and it was evident during soccer. When they call for the kids to take a water break, they all run to go get their water bottles that they put in the hula hoop. Isaac's first water break, all the kids were surrounding the hula hoop and he couldn't get to his water. After some kids move, he wiggled his way in. The second time around, he didn't wait. As he told me after class, "Mom, I had to find a path, I couldn't get to my water." By the end, he was the last kid on the field helping the coaching put all the balls into the net. Everyone else had left! I'm interested to see what next week is like. I'll be washing his shirt in HOT water hoping I can shrink it a bit!


 |
| Yep...my kid touching the soccer ball. |
 |
| Hand in mouth...constantly! |
 |
| Hand in mouth...again. |
 |
| Water break...Isaac is behind tall kid in red...wondering how he can get his water. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment