We LOVE the location of our home! Many of the city's activities are in the soccer fields behind the house and are within walking distance for us. The kite festival was great at first as Daddy and the boys went early while I stayed home for Joseph's morning nap. Then Joseph and I met up with the big boys for lunch. The weather turned cold, we all headed back home, and then Dad and the boys went back later in the afternoon. Unfortunately, I did not take one single picture. However, the day before was awesome, we walked out back to the Easter Egg hunt! They had thousands of eggs sprawled out and with a countdown from 10, the kids all ran into the taped off section for their age group to load up their baskets. Free games and the neighbor boys made it a blast!!!
Neighbor boys…and great boys to grow up with!! (Waverly, Levi, Jensen, Clayton and Isaac)
Waverly takes such good care of Levi
The closest these boys would get to the Easter Bunny
0 comments:
Post a Comment