He loves to stand up and has begun to walk along things. He says "ma ma ma" in what seems like he is trying to tell me he wants "more" food. He nods his head (ok, really nods his whole body) sometimes for a "yes" response. He loves to talk back with his own baby language while having long conversations with you. He seems to be pretty verbal to me, but I guess with Levi being slow to talk, any noise from Joseph seemed advanced. Lol! He can give you a high five and a wave. He plays shy and gives the sweetest hugs! He pushes his head away when I try to give him baby food by spoon, and prefers primarily only food he can pick up and put in his mouth. He also likes music and dancing just like Isaac!
Joseph walking with push toy
Loves putting things in boxes and buckets
Ma Ma Ma…










1 comments:
He is so stinkin cute! I wish I could kiss those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment