Saturday, December 31, 2011

On Christmas Eve, we volunteered in the nursery at church in the 2-year-old room. Isaac had a blast with all the new toys and the "big kids."  I don't know if it was because we were at the church daycare, but there were 3 other Isaac's in the room with us.

On Christmas morning, Isaac was more interested in the Christmas lights and presents by the tree that I thought he would be (see video).  It took us two days to get everything opened as he would want to open a present, then play with it, then go upstairs for a bit, then eat, etc..  So, we just enjoyed the day at home, lounging around and playing together as a family. We were able to Skype with both our families, so it was nice to be able to "virtually" be with family, but it definately isn't the same.  But I have to admit, it was relaxing!

Christmas 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The Colorado Fullers. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.