With all the DYI projects on my wishlist, I wanted to make a growth chart for the boys. At my Mom and Dad's old house, we all would keep track of the our heights and the grandkids' heights over the years. I knew I would love to continue this tradition and have something I could take from home to home with us. But what started out as needing a piece of scrap wood and paint quickly turned into a very laborous but beautiful addition to Isaac's room. And what once was going to be my DYI project turned into Joe shopping, sanding, staning, and wood-burning this amazing piece for us to track our children's heights. Isaac was the first to try it out! He must have inhereted some of his Uncle Cory, cause he immediately stood on his tippy toes when getting his height measured.
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment