Thursday, May 31, 2012

I woke up to dishes being done and a homemade card from my boys.  Issac helped Daddy go to the nursery and pick out flowers for Mommy and then plant them outside for me too!  I really wanted to get this blog printed to a book, so that's what I got from my boys as my other Mother's Day gift.  I love reading back on the 123 pages of memories over the last 3 years.


I spy Isaac!

There he is...so much for my irises.


Front cover of blog book

Back cover with 123 pages of memories in between

 



1 comments:

Brenda L. Greenwald said...

NICE! E-mail me about how/where you published your blog book - I have this feeling if I wait too much longer, I'll bankrupt myself trying to print the year in photos and memories! LOVE those boys of yours - such precious souls shining through those twinkling eyes!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The Colorado Fullers. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.