Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jumping, rolling, eating and sleeping...ah the life!  Levi is still a very good mannered, smiley baby!  So far he has tried rice cereal, sweet potatoes and carrots, and I'd say its going ok.  He doesn't seem to enjoy solids as much as I remember Isaac loving food.  But he is learning, and I'm giving him some time to get used to it before I conclude whether his a picky eater or not. He LOVES to watch and smile at Daddy and Isaac. Rolls in all directions and even scoots around a bit. Enjoys playing with toys and holding objects.  Think we are approaching teething in the next month or so as we are drooling, getting a little fussy and chewing a lot! He really wants to sit up and tries to whenever I lay him down.  I think sitting will be the next milestone to come.

Levi - 5 months


Loves outside!

Trying to sit up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The Colorado Fullers. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.