My plan is to start full-time potty training Isaac once we get back from vacation. I have been researching the "no pants" method, but he seems to know exactly what to do. I just need him to be able to go when he needs to. So, to get ready, I have purchased a small potty chair that he can get on and off by himself and some big boy "Thomas the Train" underwear. He loved the potty an will sit down and pee, get up, wash hands and then sit back down and pee some more. I think he likes this new chair as he can see his pee "accumulate", where as the seat that goes on the toilet is nice for clean up purposes, but he really doesn't see what he's doing. I hope that is will not be too much of a battle (or nasty cleanups)....
2 weeks ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment