Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I LOVE my boys!  I LOVE being a mom.  My boys took me to the nursery to get my flowers for the summer.  I love this tradition that started last year.  I enjoy having potted plants and flowers and now having Isaac old enough to help was extra special (and messy). It may sound silly that I enjoyed washing windows and planting flowers for Mother's Day, but I loved it.  Joe washed, vacuumed, and cleaned my car.  I didn't cook supper and ordered pickup at my favorite BBQ place.  Of course with Joe's help, I had such a wonderful day.

Isaac (31 months),  Levi (13 months), Mommy (6 months pregnant)


2 comments:

The O Family said...

Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful mama and friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe and Corrina....I was thinking about you and just checked your website to see how things are going. I saw you are going to have another son. How blessed you are! (You look wonderful, Corrina, as usual!!!!) Give the boys a hug for us. Looking forward to seeing you again in January! We booked the same place. Love and hugs to all of you!
Maureen and Jeff

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The Colorado Fullers. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.